Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING FOR TOURERS, TENTS, MOTORHOMES & TRAILER TENTS
1. These terms and conditions apply to touring caravans, motorhomes trailer tents, tents only.
2. When you wish to make a booking you will complete a booking form (either over the telephone, by e-mail or at the site itself). Once your booking has been accepted we will issue confirmation. Until such time as the booking confirmation is issued the booking is not complete.
3. By making a booking request you warrant that you have the authority of all persons in your party to book on their behalf, you accept these terms and conditions and agree that you will indemnify Hawkshead Hall against all loss and damage arising directly or indirectly from any act or default by yourself or anyperson or animal accompanying you.
4. Bookings are not transferable.
5. You must be over 18 years old to make a booking and to stay on site without other adults.
6. We cater for couples and families and reserve the right not to accept bookings from groups of more than 2 people.
7. We will try to ensure that all services and facilities connected with the site are available to you during your stay. If services and facilities are not available due to circumstances beyond our control no liability will attach to us and you will not be entitled to a refund.
8. We reserve the right to terminate your permission to stay on site immediately in the event that you or those in your party are in breach of these terms and conditions or are in breach of Park Rules. In the event that permission to stay is terminated as a result of such breach no monies will be refunded to you.
9. If you want to cancel a booking you must notify us in writing. Please see our Cancellation Policy
10. Monies will not be refunded in the event that some members of your group fail to arrive or you leave the site early whatever the circumstances.
a. Pitches are available from 12noon on the date of arrival and must be vacated by 12.00 noon on the date of departure.
b. The basic price of your pitch entitles you to locate
i. One car and one tent/caravan/trailer tent (accommodating up to 2 people) or
ii. One motor home (accommodating up to 2 people) and one car.
The following incur an additional charge: additional people, pup tents, gazebos, pets and additional vehicles. Please see our website for current charges or contact us.
d. In the event that you decide that you wish to stay beyond booked dates we cannot guarantee that this will be possible nor can we guarantee that the same pitch will be available.
e. The number of people and dogs occupying each pitch must not exceed the number stated in the booking request form.
12. Personal belonging are your responsibility and we will not be liable for any personal belongings lost/damaged during your stay.